Time, difficulty and servings:
2 trouts (about 200g each)
30g flaked almonds
- Roast the flaked almonds in a pan. Remove them when they have a nice brown colour, and put them aside for now.
- Rince the trouts, making sure that there is no gut left inside.
- Pour the milk in a plate or bowl, and dip the trouts in it.
- Spread the flour over the trouts, ensuring that a very thin layer of flour covers the entire surface of the fish
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan
- Put the fish in the pan, and allow them to cook at medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side.
- Put the fish in a serving dish and sprinkle the roasted almonds on top
A dash of lemon juice and a bit of parsley can be a nice addition to this!
To go with this dish I would recommend a Cotes du Jura